Susan Loves Israel FAMILY itineraries include exploring the Golan Heights by jeep, enjoying the thrill of a camel ride and going back in time to Kfar Kedem where your family will dress in Biblical clothes and experience life as it was 2000 years ago.
Family tours with activities for children. We can incorporate FUN activities into your itinerary for your family, and some of the options include:
- having your children dress in Biblical costumes in Kfar Kedem
- camel riding in Genesis Land
- jeep riding in the Golan Heights
- visiting the Time Elevator in Jerusalem
- participating in an archaeological dig in Beit Guvrin
- riding a cable car to the Rosh Hanikra grottoes
- visiting Mini Israel, an experience for young and old alike
Scuba diving, zip lining, kayaking, rappelling, camel riding, white water rafting, cave exploring and swimming with dolphins are but a few of the many different experiences that we can arrange to accommodate your interests. We will create unforgettable adventures for you in Israel!